Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Holy Shit He's Posting Again!

I am not dead. In fact, I have survived a year of law school and have started writing for a sports journalism blog, Fire Everybody in the Whole World! (except of course anyone on the 100 Greatest List). In any case, I'm here to make some announcements.

I have found that keeping up the blog on my own is incredibly hard work, but it gets to be alot easier to do if you're playing off someone else who is smart, funny, and articulate. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any such person, so I brought in fellow warm body from Fire Everybody, Archie Micklewhite to supplement this blog over here.

There will be a number of changes-- for starters we will actually be posting from time to time about whatever tickles our fancy. There'll also be some changes to the format of the blog over the next couple of weeks, primarily in terms of layout, but you can also expect some more embedding. Some things won't change though-- if you're not into sports, don't worry. This won't become a sports blog. That stuff will stay over there at Fire Everybody and if you want to read that stuff, go ahead. We're actually quite proud of it. We hope we can keep up the standards we've set over there (that is something between crap and mediocrity) over here (which would be a marked improvement over not posting for six months at a time. Additionally, if you're a fan of the 100 Greatest Human Beings Who Ever Lived series (and I know at least one of you is), fret not. The list actually does exist and I'm the only person that knows its contents. I'll pick that up again and try to post at least one new name each week, and no one, not even Archie, will know who's on the list.

Anyway, that's about it. If you're new to the blog but enjoyed our work over at Fire Everybody, we're going to try to do expand our horizons here and do the non-sports stuff here. We think the two blogs should supplement each other well.

No comments: